As an international cooperation enterprise for sustainable development with worldwide operations, the federally owned Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its development-policy objectives. It provides viable, forward looking solutions for political, economic, ecological and social development in a globalized world. GIZ promotes complex reforms and change processes. Its corporate objective is to improve people’s living conditions on a sustainable basis.
Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH, is announcing as following:
Call for expressions of interest
The GIZ Office in Kosovo is planning to launch a tender for provision of psycho-social counselling to returnees and members of local population and capacity building for relevant institutions for provision of these services and is asking companies to submit an expression of interest for participating on the tendering process.
Interested companies are invited to submit the following:
1) Proof of company`s legal status (registration specifying field of services and/or certification documentation), company details (name, postal address bank information, etc.).
2) References that proves experience in the following:
- Provision of psycho-social counselling at least last three years (individual and group counselling)
- Capacity building activities targeting staff of public authorities in local level
3) Consultancy expertise of the experts engaged in the company – CV-s (project coordinator, psychosocial advisers, short term experts for developing capacity building/trainings).
All documents must be submitted in English language but do not need to be verified by a court translator and simple copy of documents is sufficient.
After the evaluation of received expressions of interest, the chosen companies will be contacted and invited to take part in the tender. GIZ shall not bear any costs and expenses incurred by any bidder during the tender procedure and shall retain right to accept or refuse completely any offer, annul or repeat the procedure at any time before the execution of a contract, holding at the same time no liability towards the bidders, and shall have no responsibility to provide reasons for such decision. The tender dossier will be sent only to short listed companies.
Responses are to be submitted via e-mail at: XK_Inquiry@giz.de marked as “Expression of Interest for provision of psycho-social counselling and capacity building VN: 83380150” and to arrive no later than 10.06.2021, 15:00h.
If you have any questions regarding this process, please address them at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted companies will be notified for further application procedure