As an international cooperation enterprise for sustainable development with worldwide operations, the federally owned Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its development-policy objectives. It provides viable, forward looking solutions for political, economic, ecological and social development in a globalised world. GIZ promotes complex reforms and change processes. Its corporate objective is to improve people’s living conditions on a sustainable basis.
Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH is announcing as following:
Call for expressions of interest
GIZ invites qualified companies to submit expression of interest to conduct the assessment of the national database on combating domestic violence.
Requested competences of potential company:
- At least five years of relevant professional experience;
- At least four years of experienced personnel on related legislative matter;
- At least four three to/or five years of experienced personnel on databases systems;
- In-depth understanding of the work of software/database systems;
- In-depth understanding of legislative framework of the domestic violence, anti- discrimination, human rights;
- Management experience
Interested companies shall submit the following:
- At least 3 references from previous contracts related to the task on databases;
- CV’s and at least 2 references not older than three years of the personnel on related legislative matter;
- CV’s of the personnel on database systems;
- Company’s legal status proof;
Interested companies are invited to submit expression of interest in English language.
The deadline for submitting the application is 28.07.2021,15:00. Responses are to be submitted via e-mail at: XK_Quotation@giz.de, marked as labeled “Expression of Interest in Domestic Violence Database- Support to the Ministry of Justice VN: 83386112”
Only shortlisted companies will be notified for further application procedures!