SWISS COOPERATION OFFICE IN KOSOVO
announces the following
Call for proposals on Social Inclusion
The Swiss Cooperation Office in Kosovo is inviting NGOs to submit project proposals which specifically aim at improving social inclusion and livelihood of vulnerable and/or marginalized groups.
Maximum budget per project: 20’000 EUR
Maximum timeframe for project: 18 months
The small project grants shall:
- Contribute to social inclusion and better livelihood of disadvantaged children and youth (in particular children of ethnic minorities; children from poor families);
- Contribute to social inclusion and better livelihood of members of Kosovo RAE community, minority integration both economic and societal;
- Take place mainly in Kosovo (regional initiatives can only be considered as long as at least half of the activities take place in Kosovo);
- Be submitted by an organisation with adequate structures, which is registered in Kosovo;
- Present a budget where administrative costs do not exceed 15 percent of total cost and where the implementing organisation contributes with its own resources, in cash or in kind, to at least 20 percent of the total project budget, to the realization of the small project;
- Respect the law and follow sound managerial and financial practices; and
- Projects of nation-wide scope and those covering minority areas should work in both of Kosovo’s national languages, i.e. Albanian and Serbian.
This call for proposals is open to local civil society organisations.
Applicants shall be known in their field of competence.
Criteria of exclusion
The small project grants will not be used to finance:
- Individuals or individual beneficiaries;
- Running costs of a public institution, governmental body or other organisation;
- Organisations that are affiliated to political parties, religious institutions or the military;
- Discriminatory or anti-democratic activities;
- Purely commercial activities;
- Projects that solely consist of purchasing materials;
- Infrastructure or construction costs;
- Scholarships, study tours abroad, stipends or tuition fees;
- Missions of foreign experts;
- Planning and evaluation activities;
- Contributions to large-scale projects or programmes;
- Charity events/ Humanitarian projects; or
- Requests over 20’000 EUR
Interested Applicants should send electronic copies of the following documents:
- Filled Application Form (see template below)
- Project proposal
- Filled budget form (see template below)
to the e-mail address: email@example.com
Please send your application with the following subject line:
- SCO Small action (Social inclusion): [Name of the project], otherwise the applications will not be considered.
Deadline for applying: February 15, 2021
All applicants will be notified by March 15, 2021, whether they have been selected or not for support through the small project grants.