As an international cooperation enterprise for sustainable development with worldwide operations, the federally owned Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its development-policy objectives. It provides viable, forward looking solutions for political, economic, ecological, and social development in a globalised world. GIZ promotes complex reforms and change processes. Its corporate objective is to improve people’s living conditions on a sustainable basis.
Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH, is announcing as following:
Call for expression of Interest Call for Legal Consultancy
The GIZ project “Innovation and Training Park (ITP) Prizren” invites suitably qualified Law firms to apply which will be committed to deliver legal advice and consultancy for the ITP – Prizren which is the purpose of this tender.
The checklist below provides further information about the conditions and expectations of the GIZ. Based on the responses to this Request for Information, GIZ will pre-qualify Law Firms that will then be sent a Request for Proposal (RFP) and will be formally invited to submit more detailed proposals. Response to the RFI (Request for Information) does not necessarily imply that the expert will receive the tender papers.
Based on the outcome of the RFP, the GIZ will offer a contract to the company selected. Please note that all correspondence and dealing with the GIZ must be in English.
REQUEST FOR INFORMATION
1) Proof of experience. At least 7 years of working experience in the field of law and legal consultancy. Registered as a Law Firm.
2) Proof of expertise. The Law Firm should provide the Curriculum Vitae (CV) of their lead implementing group, with at least 5 years of working experience in the field of law and consultancy, registered as a lawyer/s in the Kosovo Bar Association.
3) The Law Firm should provide the names of 2 reference clients with whom they have provided a similar work as required by the GIZ. One of the references provided should be a client that has contracted the company within the last 18 months. The company should note that references may be contacted by the GIZ at any time.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their electronic application in English language to the deadline for submitting the application is 09/05/2022, via email at: email@example.com, titled/labeled as “Legal consultancy for ITP - 83408118”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified!
- Bids must be submitted in pdf format.
- You should use the reference number 83408118 on the subject line, otherwise we cannot consider your offer.