Position Location: Pristina, Kosovo
Position Title: Call For Experts- Kosovo WFD
Creative Associates International is a dynamic, fast-growing global development firm that specializes in education, economic growth, democratic institutions and stabilization. Based in Washington, D.C., Creative has a field presence in more than 25 countries with a strong client portfolio that includes the U.S. Agency for International Development and the State Department, among others. Since its founding in 1977, Creative has earned a solid reputation among its clients and is well-regarded by competitors and partners alike.
Creative Associates is seeking qualified experts for the 5-year USAID-funded Private Sector-Led Workforce Development activity in Kosovo. This activity is focused on leveraging the private sector in order to advance and develop the country’s workforce. Focused on strengthening the relationships between various system actors such as private sector businesses, education institutions and policy makers, this activity strives for the private sector to drive positive change through focusing support on high-growth industries and addressing both supply and demand sides of the ecosystem.
Creative seeks qualified technical experts in the following areas to serve as full-time, long-term staff:
- Workforce development
- Youth livelihoods
- Positive Youth Development
- Soft skills development
- Youth engagement
- Social inclusion
- Financial inclusion
- MSME strengthening
- Private sector engagement
- Market systems strengthening
- Capacity building of local service providers
- Women’s economic empowerment and transforming gender norms
- Financial literacy
- Countering violent extremism/preventing violent extremism
- Youth cooperatives
- Adult literacy and numeracy
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business, Public Policy, Human Development, or related field, advanced degree preferred;
- Minimum 7 years of experience working in related fields in Kosovo (preferred) or the Balkans;
- Experience working with donor-funded programming, USAID preferred; and
- Fluency in local Kosovan languages required; and
- Fluency in English required.
Local candidates strongly encouraged to apply.
Creative Associates International is an equal opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. EOE/AA. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.