Request for Expression of Interest
Norwegian Mapping Authority (Kartverket)
Cadastre Expert (2 positions)
The Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, through the Norwegian Mapping Authority - Statens kartverk - is supporting Kosovo in follow-up, complete, roll out and upgrade activities from previous SK projects with the Kosovo Cadastral Agency. One of the activities agreed with KCA is to support KCA on capacity building including consultancy services.
Therefore Kosovo Cadastral Agency and Statens kartverket are looking for two (2) qualified professional Cadastral Experts in providing the services and support to KCA for cadaster and registration of real property rights.
The main task of the Cadastre Expert’s will include
- Responsible for Cadastre activities under the project components supported from Statens kartverk;
- Support KCA on activities regarding cadastre and registration of real property rights;
- Supports and advice MCO officers on daily basis on Kosovo Cadastral Information System (KCLIS);
- Monitoring of the work and activities of the Municipal Cadastral Offices;
- Supports in initiating and implementing the e-services for the KCLIS data and products;
- Supports KCA on drafting Terms of References and Technical Specifications for related Cadastre activities;
- Any other duties required by the Executive Director of KCA, Director of Cadastre and Registration of Real Property Rights Directorate of KCA and Head of Project Implementation Unit.
- Bachelor in Geodesy, Cadastre or related fields;
- Minimum 3 years working experience in similar activities, and at least 2 years specific experience in Cadastre associated with the implementation of projects financed by Donors;
- Familiar with the Kosovo Cadastral Information System (KCLIS);
- Language knowledge: English and Albanian language proficiency/essential; Serbian language skills would be an advantage;
- High – level skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point are required;
- Knowledge, skills and experience with projects supported from international organizations will be an added advantage;
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills, as well as the ability to conduct professional relationships;
- Able to work independently and effectively in a team environment;
- Detail - oriented and highly organized, with a proactive approach;
- To be well organized and able to learn complex systems and procedures quickly;
- To work to deadlines, under pressure and with multiple priorities.
Period of Performance
Cadastre Expert’s are expected to be hired for the period of 14 months (November 2020 –December 2021). The remuneration will be paid based on the monthly rate agreed in the contract. Consultant is expected to commence services upon signing of the contract.
Detailed TOR for this assignment are available on KCA webpage: http://www.kca-ks.org/vende-pune1
Experienced and qualified individuals will be selected according to the World Bank’s Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers’ (the Regulations), issued in July 2016, and revised November 2017 and August 2018, based on an open call for Individual Consultants (IC) Selection.
Interested Individual Consultants may obtain further information at the address below during office hours: 08:00 - 16:00 hrs (Monday to Friday)
Expression of interest may be submitted to the below stated address until 25 October, 2020
Kosovo Cadastral Agency
Afrim Bajrami, Procurement Specialist
Address: str. "Çlirimi" No. 25
Archive Building 2nd floor
10 000 Prishtinë, Republic of Kosovo
E-mail: To : email@example.com
E-mail: Cc : Muzafer.Qaka@rks-gov.net