Reporting to Business Applications Team Leader, Business Applications Developer will have the following responsibilities:
- Designs, develops business support related technical solutions for more complex integrations with business support systems,
- Supports and maintains complex implementations of business support platforms,
- Investigates, reports, and solves application problems,
- Responsible for auditing and preventive maintenance of business support systems,
- Performs planning of appropriate processes, documentations, and other IT related procedures,
- Administers the CRM, ERP Platforms and other Business Applications, perform daily operations on application level,
- Provides on-call support for production systems on a Rota schedule,
- Performs any/all other tasks assigned by the manager within the area of responsibility.
To be considered for the role, you will have the following experience, skills, knowledge and attributes:
- Experience with Object-Oriented Programming (PHP, Java etc.) – Essential,
- Good knowledge of UNIX/Linux and Windows Server operating systems – Preferred,
- Good knowledge of Databases (MySQL, Oracle, MSSQL) – Essential,
- Strong experience with systems integration strategies and patterns, such as REST / SOAP web services, API Implementation and maintenance – Essential,
- Basic understanding of CRM concepts and infrastructure – Essential
- Practical experience in SQL i.e. writing DML and DDL statements – Essential
- Good knowledge of Database Stored Procedures and Functions – Essential
- Experience with Oracle and/or PL SQL development i.e. developing and engineering business logic through Oracle objects (Packages, Functions or Procedures) – Preferred,
- Capable of working in a team environment with frequent and dynamic alteration of tasks and priorities – Essential,
- Flexible, adaptable and with strong drive for helping and resolving problems of both internal and external customers – Essential,
- Proactive and self-motivated – Essential
Required Professional Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent experience in a related field.
- English knowledge (written and spoken ) – Essential
Required working experience:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Application Development and Maintenance of CRM or ERP modules/platforms.
The successful candidate will join a friendly and professional team, where he/she will expand his/her knowledge and develop together with the company.