Business Applications Developer will have the following responsibilities:
- Designs, develops CRM and ERP platform costumer support related technical solution for more complex integrations with business support systems,
- Supports and maintains complex implementations of business support platforms,
- Assists/coaches junior Application Developers,
- Investigates, reports, and solves application problems,
- Responsible for auditing and preventive maintenance of business support systems,
- Performs planning of appropriate processes, documentations, and other IT related procedures,
- Provides on-call support for production systems on a Rota schedule,
- Performs any/all other tasks assigned by the manager within the area of responsibility.
To be considered for the role, you will have the following experience, skills, knowledge and attributes:
- Very good knowledge of CRM and ERP platforms,
- Very good knowledge of Oracle PL SQL development,
- Basic knowledge of UNIX/Linux and Windows Server operating systems, Databases systems (Oracle, MSSQL and MySQL),
- Very good knowledge in development of at least one programming language/database such as Java, PHP/MySQL or .NET/MSSQL,
- Very good knowledge of systems integration strategies and patterns, such as REST / SOAP web services,
- Understanding of SAP ERP modules such as Material Management (MM), Warehouse Management (WM), Sales and Distribution (SD) and Revenue Management – Contract Accounting (RM-CA),
- Good understanding of the Telecom Industry standards, core network environment, GSM/Fix technology,
- Capable of working in a team environment with frequent and dynamic alteration of tasks and priorities,
- Flexible, adaptable and with strong drive for helping and resolving problems of both internal and external customers,
- Proactive and self-motivated.
Required Professional Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent degree
- Albanian and English knowledge (written and spoken)
Required working experience:
- Experience in Development and Maintenance of CRM, ERP, or similar platforms – 2 years.
The successful applicant will join a friendly and professional team, where you will expand your knowledge and grow with the company.
Working place: Prishtinë.
The deadline for application is 30 August 2020.