Business Applications Developer will have the following responsibilities:
- Designs, develops business support related technical solutions for more complex integrations with business support systems,
- Supports and maintains complex implementations of business support platforms,
- Investigates, reports, and solves application problems,
- Responsible for auditing and preventive maintenance of business support systems,
- Performs planning of appropriate processes, documentations, and other IT related procedures,
- Administers the CRM, ERP Platforms and other Business Applications, perform daily operations on application level,
- Provides on-call support for production systems on a Rota schedule,
- Performs any/all other tasks assigned by the manager within the area of responsibility.
To be considered for the role, you will have the following experience, skills, knowledge and attributes:
- Experience with PHP or JAVA development– Essential,
- Good knowledge of UNIX/Linux and Windows Server operating systems, Databases (preferable Oracle, MSSQL and MySQL) – Essential,
- Experience with systems integration strategies and patterns, such as REST / SOAP web services – Essential,
- Understanding of CRM and ERP platforms – Essential,
- Experience with Oracle and/or PL SQL development – Desirable,
- Knowledge on any of the SAP ERP modules – Desirable,
- Good understanding of the Telecom Industry standards, core network environment, GSM/Fix technology – Desirable,
- Capable of working in a team environment with frequent and dynamic alteration of tasks and priorities,
- Flexible, adaptable and with strong drive for helping and resolving problems of both internal and external customers,
- Proactive and self-motivated.
Required Professional Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent degree
- English knowledge (written and spoken)
Required working experience:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Application Development and Maintenance of CRM or ERP modules/platforms.
This position carries very competitive salary and benefits package including trainings and suitable resources for professional growth.
Working place: Prishtina
Deadline for application is April 30, 2022