Billing and Charging Developer will have the following responsibilities:
- Performs technical feasibility related to business requests for implementation of new products and services or modification of existing ones
- Designs the solution in Billing and Charging System (SAP CC) and related systems such as CRM, SAP CI, provisioning systems etc., for fulfilling the business requests
- Implements the solution by performing configurations, implementing scripts, modifying the source code in Billing and Charging System and other related systems
- Prepares technical documentation related to implemented solution
- Supports user acceptance tests and applies bug fixing for detected issues
- Troubleshoots the issues that are escalated to Billing and Charging from customers or other working teams and resolve the issues
- Initiates optimization activities, benchmarking and performance improvements
- Participates in different projects initiated based on business requests or technical needs
- Performs any/all other tasks assigned by the manager within the area of responsibility.
To be considered for the role, you will have the following experience, skills, knowledge and attributes:
- Very good knowledge in object oriented programming and experience in this area
- Experience with Oracle and/or PL SQL development
- Experience with systems integration strategies and patterns, such as REST / SOAP web services
- Experience with JAVA EI, Groovy scripting, MVC programing pattern
- Knowledge on transaction processing flows, understanding billing and charging processing is an advantage
- Experience with SAP CC service catalogue is an advantage
- Knowledge of ABAP programming is an advantage
- Good understanding of the Telecom Industry standards, core network environment and GSM technology is an advantage
- Good knowledge of UNIX/Linux operating system is an advantage
- Capable of working in a team environment
- Able to work in agile mode with frequent and dynamic alteration of tasks and priorities,
- Flexible, adaptable and with strong drive for helping and resolving problems of both internal and external customers,
- Proactive and self-motivated.
Required Professional Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent degree
- Albanian and English knowledge (written and spoken)
Required working experience:
- Experience in application/product development area – 2 years.
The successful applicant will join a friendly and professional team, where you will expand your knowledge and grow with the company.
Working place: Prishtinë.
The deadline for application is 30 August 2020