Quipu is an IT consultancy and software development company, which provides comprehensive end- to-end solutions for banks and financial institutions, from electronic payments to software systems. We are a 100% subsidiary of ProCredit Holding, the parent company of a group of banks that specialize in providing financial services for SMEs.
Headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany, Quipu currently operates from 8 regional offices around the world - in El Salvador, Ecuador, Ghana, North Macedonia, Kosovo, Ukraine, Russia and Romania - enabling us to promptly address the needs of a global customer base.
For our team in Prishtina, Kosovo, we are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic:
Automated Maintenance Technician (m/f)
to join our international team at the earliest possible date.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Maintenance of ATM and POS terminals
- Physical and remote management of terminals, first level services
- Preventive visits and maintenance on daily basis
- Identifying potential problems on the operational part (system of the network performance of the terminals)
- Investigate problems and ability to determine appropriate actions for solving issues
- Preferable University Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience
- Good knowledge of English language, both spoken and written
- Self-starter, well organized, responsible, reliable and motivated
- Ability to work under pressure and establish priorities
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Ability to work across multiple projects simultaneously
- Desire to learn and develop skills further
- A substantial degree of flexibility, allowing for an autonomous approach to performing duties
- Challenging and varied work
- Long-term prospects with plenty of opportunities for professional development and growth
- Excellent team-oriented and international working environment
If you think you fit the profile, we look forward to receiving your application in English, including CV, motivation letter, and salary expectation, via the following e-mail address:
The deadline for receiving of applications is 20th June 2020. Please include the Job-ID in your application.