Solaborate is seeking a creative and dynamic candidate for the Android Intern position. This is an excellent opportunity to learn and work for a fast-growing innovative company in a technological environment, on a global level.
We are looking for someone who can focus and collaborate, who is dedicated to excellence and can successfully grow within the organization.
- Student on the last year of studies, holder of a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or some equivalent experience;
- Good knowledge of Java or Kotlin is required;
- Good knowledge of OOP concepts and design patterns;
- A certain level of experience with version control systems such as Git;
- Willing to learn;
- First and foremost to learn Android development and get some experience.
- Design, develop, and maintain mobile applications for Android;
- Ensure the best possible performance and quality of the app;
- Integrate mobile apps with RESTful web services;
- Unit testing, code review, deployment planning;
- Work with UX Designers, Mobile Architects, and other developers to build android apps for Solaborate;
- Work with the product team, help and guide them to create new features;
- Work as part of an agile team on leading-edge technologies;
- Passion to create a great user-experience.
Solaborate is a proven and credible IT Company in the field of communication and telehealth with its own end-to-end products bringing all communication tools and services to you and the people you need to stay productive. A career at Solaborate offers limitless ways to make an impact and help the world via technological means.
Start Date: ASAP
If you possess the required attitude, skills, and experience, seize the opportunity to become one of us and apply today! Please apply via firstname.lastname@example.org by sending your Curriculum Vitae (in English), and the position.
Solaborate LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.