Employee Status: Fixed Term
Closing Date: Feb 1, 2021
The role: Advocacy and Campaigns Coordinator
Qualifications and experience
- University degree in human rights, international relations, public policy, communication, development studies or other related field.
- 3-7 years of experience working with international cooperation/development issues and civil society in senior level
- Proven track-record of work in child rights and human rights sector a strong advantage
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in designing and successfully implementing advocacy and campaign plans
- Experience of working with implementing partners and of contributing to coalitions to affect change in policy and child rights issues in Kosovo
- Knowledge and experience of undertaking collecting stories and developing case studies
- Demonstrated ability to work with sensitivity in a changing, multi-cultural environment
- Demonstrated ability to establish harmonious and effective working relationships and teambuilding
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English, local language (Albanian, Serbian) would be an asset
- Proven skills as a trainer/facilitator would be an asset.
- Driving license
Contract length: until 31.12.2021 (with possibility of extension)
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please view full profile and apply to Careers until February 1st, 2021 by attaching a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application.
We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.