Initiative for Justice and Equality - INJECT
The non-for-profit organization "Initiative of Justice and Equality - INJECT" was established to empower women legally and to advocate institutions for the protection of social, economic and cultural rights of women. Rule of law, accountability, transparency, capacity building of law-and-order institutions, respect for human rights, empowerment of marginalized groups and raising social awareness are the areas where we contribute in order to achieve our vision. INJECT was founded in 2018.
For more information, please visit www.inject.org
Initiative for Justice and Equality - INJECT is looking for an Office Administrator to provide administrative support and assist with the day-to-day operations of the Organization.
This role provides advanced secretarial, administrative, and employee management support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs advanced administrative tasks such as administrative support for projects activities as required.
- Maintains systems, procedures, and methods for record keeping and reporting.
- Prepare presentations, letters, reports, memoranda, and other administration related materials.
- Assist with preparation of financial and narrative reports.
- Prepares and posts job advertisements, tracks and screens applications via internet-based applicant tracking system, arranges interviews, participates in selection process, and administers pre-employment tests as required. Update and provide new employee orientation for all new hires. Provides information to employees and job applicants
- In cooperation with senior staff prepares contracts for new employees, consultants and other hirings.
- Maintains employee files, and other confidential HR related files.
- Provides general administrative support such as prepares correspondence, forms and bi-weekly labor reports, processes reports and documents, tracks deadlines.
General Administrative and Office Maintenance
- Oversees and monitors inventory of office supplies and materials.
- Oversees maintenance of office equipment, oversees administration of the facility, administers invoices and utility services.
- Provides administrative assistance to Senior Staff in routine clerical duties, document preparation, and scheduling.
Education: Bachelor Degree in Finance, Administration or related fields
Experience: Minimum of 5 years work experience with non-profit organizations.
Please send you application at email@example.com. The subject of e-mail must read “Application for Administrative Officer ”.
You should submit your applications until August 18th, 2021.
The organization office is located at Prishtina st.”Shaban Polluzha” nr 03.