EPPC Kosovo, on behalf of its client, one of the world's largest pharmaceutical companies operating in healthcare industry, is currently recruiting an Administrative & Finance Clerk for Kosovo.
- Prepare supportive documentation for contracts for participation in local and international scientific events (travel reservation, agreements, reports, etc);
- Ensure to open office, pick up the phone, receive official mails, etc;
- Contact local authorities to make appointments, submit documentation, etc;
- Responsible for archiving and delivering original developed documents to administrator of company;
- Screen external requirements and provide Coutry Manager and O&F Manager with feedback on weekly basis;
- Inform the approver for all invoices and payments (external company execute payments, transfers, etc);
- Basic experience in finance operations (payment transfers, cash administration and cash count, bank account, journal entry);
- Serve as focal point for basic finance and accounting issues (reporting to the local authorities for: VAT, income tax, social insurance and withholding tax). External person will double check;
- Support company to perform annual/statutory reports;
- Handle financial documentation according to Kosovo local requirements (invoice scanning & archiving, purchase book, sales book etc.);
- Monior and check incoming payments, sales reports from other partners of company;
- Fill C-track with all cases submitted prior month;
- Assist with local contracts for signing and implementation.
Requirements for this position are:
- University Degree in Economy, Finance/Accounting, Business Administration or Law;
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills in English;
- Ability to work with documentation (to prepare, maintain, collect and put in order various documentations);
- Detail oriented (numbers, data) in documentation;
- Positive attitude & service oriented personality;
- Ability to handle confidential information of the company;
- Previous exprerience with administrative & finance tasks;
- Experience in Microsoft Package.
How to apply:
To apply for the position, please send your CV until 14th July 2020 and supporting documents, specifying the position you are applying for “Administrative & Finance Clerk”, at the email address:
You will be contacted by EPPC only if your CV & support documents will be qualified by our evaluation team.