GSI is currently seeking to employ an Accounts Assistant in our Prishtina office. We are an international based company with headquarters in London and offices in Kosovo, North Macedonia, Malta, and Romania.
The Accounts Assistant will assist in a wide range of accountancy and financial tasks, and will support the accounts team in the daily completion of financial duties.
A competitive salary and excellent working conditions will be offered to the successful candidate.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Previous work experience in the Accounting/Finance field
- A University Degree in Accounting/Finance or similar field will be considered an asset
- Certification in Accounting/Finance will be considered a plus
- Previous work experience with accounting software like Quickbooks, Exchequer and/or SAP FI
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills on English; working knowledge of another language is considered an asset
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Managing all financial/accounting transactions and enter key data in the accounting system
- Providing accurate, timely, and relevant recording, reporting and analysis of financial information
- Keeping accounts books and systems up to date
- Working with journals, sales & purchase ledgers, and spreadsheets
- Supporting duties related to accounts payable and receivable functions
- Working closely with the accounts team in completing tasks
Please email your CV in ENGLISH to email@example.com
Subject editor: Accounts Assistant
Deadline for applications: March 1st, 2021