Interim Procurement Agent
Goods, Works and Services
98342000 - Work environment services
85320000 - Social services
98300000 - Miscellaneous services Original Text
SPECIFIC PROCUREMENT NOTICE (SPN)
Project Name MCA-Kosovo
Procurement Title Environmental and Social Consultant (ESoC)
Procurement Ref. Number KOS 3011
Type of Procurement: Consulting Services (Firms)
Employer MCA Kosovo
Publication Date 25 October 2022
Submission Deadline 5:00 pm CET, (GMT+2) 1 December 2022
1. The Government of the Republic of Kosovo (the “Government” or “GoK”) and the Millennium Challenge Corporation (“MCC”), a United States government agency, signed a poverty reduction grant to the Government (a “Compact”) on July 15, 2022, pursuant to section 610(a) of the Millennium Challenge Act of 2003, as amended. The Compact includes a grant from MCC of approximately Two Hundred Two Million United States Dollars (US $202,000,000) and a corresponding contribution of approximately Thirty-Four Million Six Hundred Seventy Thousand Six Hundred United States Dollars (US$34,670,600) from the Government.
2. MCC requires that all beneficiaries of MCC Funding, including the MCA Entity and any applicants, Bidders, Suppliers, contractors, Subcontractors, consultants, and sub-consultants under any MCC-funded contracts, observe the highest standards of ethics during the procurement and execution of such contracts. MCC’s Policy on Preventing, Detecting and Remediating Fraud and Corruption in MCC Operations (“MCC’s AFC Policy”) is applicable to all procurements and contracts involving MCC Funding and can be found on the MCC website at: https://www.mcc.gov/resources/doc/policy-fraud-and-corruption.
3. MCA-Kosovo requires the services of the Environmental and Social Consultant for a base period of sixteen (16) months at a fixed price. Thereafter, MCA-Kosovo will require four (4) 12-month option periods at a fixed price. In addition, the final fifth option period (Option Period 5) will be more than 12 months and will include a 120-day period after the expiration of the Compact
4. A Consultant will be selected under the Quality and Cost-Based Selection (“QCBS”) method, the evaluation procedure of which is described in Section III of the RFP in accordance with the “MCC Program Procurement Guidelines” provided on the MCC website (www.mcc.gov/ppg). The selection process, as described, will include a review and verification of qualifications and past performance, including a reference check, prior to the contract award.
5. Consultants interested in receiving the RFP and submitting a Proposal should register by sending an e-mail with the subject [Request ESOC RFP] to the Procurement Point of Contact, Harry Clark, Interim Procurement Agent, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Consultants should provide their full contact details in the email message. This will ensure that the Consultants receive updates regarding this RFP.
6. The deadline for submission of Applications is 5:00 pm CET (GMT+2), on
1 December 2022.
7. Contact Information:
Attn: Harry Clark
Interim Procurement Agent – MCA Kosovo