The Link Building Outreach Manager is responsible for managing & hiring link builders and acquiring links through targeted outreach for our clients.
He/she ensures that the link-building strategy aligns with the goals of clients, and is expected to manage link placement budgets, hiring link builders & content writers, and tracking the progress of all links - completing reporting duties for clients and the agency.
The Link Building Outreach Manager works closely with the SEO Director to report on the progress, success rates, and effectiveness of his/her outreach efforts.
- At least 2 years of experience building links
- At least 2 years of experience working on SEO campaigns
- At least 1 year working in an SEO or Link Building Agency
- Experience working in Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and domain authority metrics like DA, PA, etc.
- Build & manage an outreach team that reliably generates and delivers quality links at scale within timeline expectations.
- Hits target link acquisition goals for 15 clients in 12 unique industries.
- Maintains & controls link budget and cost per link
- Consistently communicates with the SEO team to ensure they understand the progress of outreach efforts for each client; works closely with the link-building team to specify quality expectations.