Start your career in Digital Marketing and get hands-on training & experience from a premier global SEO agency.
Manaferra is looking for ambitious individuals to work with our experienced team of SEOs, content creators, and link builders.
We currently have 3 spots open for SEO Interns to help us help businesses get more qualified traffic and conversions from search by solving people’s problems.
This internship will guide you through SEO basics, starting from keyword research and competitive analysis to proceeding on more advanced stuff like SEO audits. You’ll gain the knowledge and experience to do what many consider an essential SEO skill.
If you want a chance to enhance your career while helping people and the agency grow, you’ve come to the right place!
What You’ll Need
- Excellent English writing & communication skills
- Eager to learn, and the ability to perform independent research to solve problems
- Commitment to completing work on time that meets or exceeds expectations of quality
- You are an out-of-the-box thinker and are a fantastic team player
- Openness to feedback and collaboration.
- Technology savvy (or at least not afraid of using software)
What You’ll Do
- You’ll be paired with other SEOs, and learn to perform in-depth keyword research for new pages, and existing pages
- You’ll learn how search engines work and how to market on SERPs effectively.
- Learn to use essential SEO tools such as Ahrefs, GSC, GTM, Google Analytics, Screaming Frog
- Work with other team members on performing on-page optimisations
- Assist in optimising location and service pages
- Work with SEO team on website audits
- You have a minimum bachelor’s degree in Marketing
- Strong interest in digital marketing
- Personal projects or client case studies
This is a paid, full-time internship opportunity. Interns work 40 hours per week from 8 to 5 pm, for 3 months. Qualified interns will be offered a promotion to the Associate level, once the internship period is over. True to our TETEC values — on Day 1, our Interns are treated just like our full-time team members on Day 500.
December 31, 2021 Be creative and standout
How to Apply?
Before filling out the application on this page, please plan to upload the following information during the application process:
- Your resume/CV
- A short introduction/cover letter (show us THE BEST you got)
You can also send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.