Solaborate is seeking for a Senior Accountant that will provide financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports. Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information. Documents financial transactions by entering account information, managing the payroll system etc.
- Implement Solaborate financial policies and procedures.
- Knows local and (preferably also US) Financial Laws and runs this field from A-Z.
- Bookkeeping as per ATK requirements.
- Prepares accounts and tax returns.
- Is always up-to-speed with the newest regulations and laws coming from TAK.
- Prepare the financial transactions and maintain computerized operations by using Intuit’s QuickBooks.
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements.
- Audit financial transactions and documents.
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Communicate with Banks to effectively complete all payments, reports, statements.
- Prepare payment requests and organize transfer for the payments.
- Prepare Journal entries and record all transactions in the QuickBooks and match with bills.
- Filing all entries and ensuring that all required supporting documents are attached to each entry.
- Provide assistance to staff on processes and documents for: travel, advance, expense claims, document retrieval, etc. Overseeing requests for advances/reimbursements, etc.
- Work closely with HR and COO in payroll preparation.
- Follows deadlines in regard to reporting and always prepares documentation on time.
- Archives Invoices and Financial Documents in a professional manner.
- Ensure that financial statements and records comply with laws and regulations
- Monthly, Quarterly and yearly reporting as required by ATK.
- In coordination with the Operations Department, reviews all procurement documents to ensure adequate and official supporting documents are attached, ensure the accuracy of amounts and proper procedure is followed.
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Certified Accountant (a must)
- Proficiency with QuickBooks (a must)
- Skilled with performing detailed numerical computations and in the use of computer hardware and software for accounting purposes.
- Ability to develop and carry out work plans and solve problems independently.
- Attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Comfortable with a team-oriented approach at work.
- Minimum a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in an accounting role with a knowledge of accepted accounting principles, practices, and procedures.
- Certified Accountant in SCAAK.
- Fluency in English and Albanian.
- We are located at the center of Pristina (https://goo.gl/maps/iydGkW8vJxAidGPX8)
- Work Schedule: 9:00AM - 5:00PM ( with 1h lunch break )
- Working Days: Mon-Fri
- Very Competitive Salary compared to Kosovo market
- Great Health Insurance Plan
- We offer a fast-paced environment that is perfect for people who love seeing their work make a big difference in a large audience.
- Work with a great experienced team and grow together.
Start Date: ASAP
If you possess the required attitude, skills, and experience, seize the opportunity to become one of us and apply today! Please apply via firstname.lastname@example.org by sending your Curriculum Vitae (CV) in English and the Job-Title as Subject.