The non-governmental organisation GERMIN requires your expertise to implement a National Diaspora Strategy. GERMIN's mission is to network diaspora members, to mobilise their services for voluntary work and to involve them in political decision-making processes. The organisation works closely with Kosovo’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Diaspora and its Ministry of Innovation and Entrepreneurship.
Your tasks will involve:
- Designing, developing and implementing diaspora-related projects and strategies
- Advising management on diaspora challenges and issues
- Strengthening cooperation with potential donors
- Building and consolidating the capacity of GERMIN staff
- Graduate of a university-level course of study qualifying you to carry out this task
- Long-standing professional experience in organisational development and fund-raising
- Experience with donor organisations
- Excellent English-language skills
- A citizenship of an EU/EFTA member state for reasons to meet the criteria of the Integrated Experts Program
What we offer:
- Varied work with individual responsibility in an international field
- Teamwork with other development cooperation organisations
- Professional preparation for overseas deployment
- COVID-19 vaccination offer before departure
- Placement to a local employer as an Integrated Expert for an initial period of two years - an extension is possible
- Attractive monthly allowances as well as a local salary and social benefits
Please follow the link of the German Ministry of Foreign Affairs for travel information.
Note: The job offer is current, there is no deadline for applications.
The Centre for International Migration and Development (CIM) is your ideal partner for finding a responsible position in the field of development policy. We place highly qualified staff with employers in Asia, Africa, Latin America and Europe. Your role is to pass on their knowledge where they are especially needed. CIM is jointly run by Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH (www.giz.de) and the German Federal Employment Agency (www.arbeitsagentur.de). It has been providing a combination of development and labour market policy expertise since 1980.