- NOFO Issuance Date: October 21, 2021
- Deadline for Questions: November 5, 2021 by 17:00 Kosovo Time
- Concept Paper Closing Date: January 5, 2022 by 17:00 Kosovo Time
Subject: Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO) Request for Concept Papers under Request for Applications (RFA) No. 72016722RFA00002
Activity Title: Private Sector Partnerships to Strengthen Higher Education
The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) in Kosovo is seeking applications from qualified entities to implement the program entitled “Private Sector Partnerships to Strengthen Higher Education” which aims to strengthen partnerships between the private sector and academic institutions and support development of market-oriented and experiential learning approaches. While eligibility for this assistance award is not restricted, any application must include a partnership that, at a minimum, includes at least one U.S. Higher Education Institution (HEI) and at least one Kosovar HEI.
Concept papers may be submitted by qualified organizations working as a partnership or a consortium.
Competition for award resulting from this NOFO will be conducted in three phases:
- Phase I: Submission of Concept Papers by prospective applicants.
- Phase II: Upon invitation, participation in co-creation.
- Phase III: Submission of a full application upon request from USAID.
See attached Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO) Request for Concept Papers under Request for Applications (RFA) No. 72016722RFA00002 for further details regarding the type of program sought, submission requirements, and selection process.