The purpose of the role is communicating key messages and promoting a positive image of the American School of Kosova. Day-to-day duties may include writing press releases, liaising with local and national press and coordinating messaging going out on website, social media and in print.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage all marketing materials, website updates, and social media presence on behalf of the American School of Kosova and develop marketing materials to generate leads.
- Responsible for corporate messaging development and distribution, prepare and manage leasing materials and project marketing materials as needed.
- Be the main contact with American School of Kosova deliverables before they are being published/distributed ensuring all formatting, aesthetics and content are in‐line with American School of Kosova standards and expectations and coordinate paid and unpaid advertising.
- Write articles and distribute on behalf of American School of Kosova.
- Create the annual PR strategy, budget & implement it
- Ensure documents and marketing materials are current, accurate and properly reflect the brand and desired messaging.
- Writing and editing press releases, leaflets, brochures, speeches, newsletters, websites and social media content and calling around whenever you’re trying to generate publicity.
- Representing the company at events.
- Acting as a spokesperson for the American School of Kosova’s brand
- Developing good working relationships with the media and liaising with the press on potential news stories.
- Coordinating photo & video opportunities with our partners and by themselves
- Work closely with other employees to promote the school.
- Plan video production with the agencies & work with them as a part of a production team to edit
- Create and develop multimedia (audio/video) content for stories, internal company announcement videos, external promotional social videos, product marketing videos, recruiting videos, corporate training and other enterprise-wide projects.
- Performs any other duties as assigned by the manager.
- Demonstrate ability to think creatively and independently.
- A Bachelor's degree or MA degree in the related field is desirable.
- Strong work ethic and motivation to succeed.
- Possess strong organizational skills and attention to detail necessary to prioritize multiple initiatives and projects.
- Demonstrate a professional level of verbal, written and listening skills.
- Ability to create and assemble attractive marketing materials.
- Work well with a team and be self-motivated.
- Good organizational and planning skills.
- The ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- The ability to work under pressure and deadlines.
- Good attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good knowledge of marketing techniques.
- Good creative skills and design knowledge / experience.
- Customer service or client management experience.
- At least three years of experience in the related field.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
Qualified candidates should send their resume and a cover letter in English language to: firstname.lastname@example.org latest by November 30, 2021 by specifying in the subject line the position you are applying for.