FCG Sweden is looking for local administrative assistant for the four-year programme it is currently implementing. The aim of the programme is to strengthen the National Statistics System of Kosovo (NSS), with the Kosovo Agency of Statistics (KAS) at the core. The programme is supported by the EU, represented by the EU Office in Kosovo and the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (Sida), represented by the Swedish Embassy in Pristina. The EU contribution will be delegated to Sida, and Sida will contribute an additional funds to the programme. Sida, through the Embassy of Sweden in Kosovo, will oversee the contribution in full.
Timing and Location:
- Start in September
- Senior level wage
- 3-month trial period with the possibility of extension up to 2 years.
- Project office is located in the office of Kosovo Agency of Statics in Prishtina, Kosovo.
- Assist the Team Leader substantially in daily operations of the programme, including communication, coordination and organization
- Provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of project office and programme
- Assist in the drafting of job descriptions, terms of reference, identification and evaluation of key experts, timesheet distribution and follow-up
- Support the Team Leader by draft official monthly, bi-annual and annual reports;
- Support the internal communication and coordination of the team
- Assist in the external communication with the public as needed
- Coordinating and organizing meetings and workshops, attendance records
- Keep minutes in important meetings, summaries of workshops and other project activities and distribute these among key stakeholders
- Implementing other project related tasks as they arise at the request of the Team Leader.
Key Qualifications and Expectations:
- University degree preferably in economics, statistics, business, political science or any related fields, but also engineering with relevant experience matches.
- 5-10 years’ experience, preferably from other international donor funded projects
- Very good command of the English language, writing and speaking.
- High integrity and professionalism
- Organized and high attention to details and accuracy will be key
- Taking initiative and solving issues before they arise
- Written and verbal communication skills should be excellent
- Works well in a team towards the programme aim
- Updated CV in English
- Short (250 word) introduction letter in English explaining why you are applying for this position and what makes you a good candidate.