Solaborate is seeking a creative, dynamic, self-starter candidate for the Lead Android Developer position. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a fast-growing innovative company in a technological environment, on a global level.
We are looking for someone who can focus and collaborate, who is dedicated to excellence and can successfully grow within the organization.
Who we’re looking for:
- Around 3+ years ( or more ) experience developing on Android;
- Experience leading a team is a big plus
- Team player who can mentor junior developers
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience;
- Java and Kotlin experience and concepts such as multithreading, MVP with DI, UI and unit testing, layered architecture, dependency injections;
- Experience with the Android/Material Design Principles and working in agile scrum;
- Experience in Gradle, Android Studio and Git;
- Experience working with remote data via REST API and JSON;
- Experience with local databases on Android.
List of technologies that will be used:
- Java, Kotlin, WebRTC, Firebase, Realm, Retrofit, Coroutines, RxJava etc.
What you will be responsible for:
- As a lead engineer you’ll be the driving force behind ensuring that the app performs well, that each code change by all team members leaves the codebase maintainable, that the visual design is meticulously up to spec, that the app size is efficient, and that the platform specific offerings of Android are utilized for a truly native experience. You will be our Android technical expert and team mentor.
- You’ll help the team work to complete each release in a timely manner, balancing wisely competing concerns to deliver a great product. In this capacity you will exhibit a respectful and empathetic tone to everyone, including less experienced engineers on the team, with a genuine concern for helping them grow as Android engineers. You’ll be willing to learn from everyone, communicate well and strive to be an effective team member.
We are located at the center of Pristina (https://goo.gl/maps/iydGkW8vJxAidGPX8)
Work Schedule: 9:00AM - 5:00PM ( with 1h lunch break )
Working Days: Mon-Fri
Great Health Insurance Plan
We offer a fast-paced environment that is perfect for people who love seeing their work make a big difference in a large audience.
Work with a great experienced team and grow together.
Solaborate is a proven and credible IT Company in the field of communication and telehealth with its own end-to-end products bringing all communication tools and services to you and the people you need to stay productive. A career at Solaborate offers limitless ways to make an impact and help the world via technological means.
Start Date: ASAP
If you possess the required attitude, skills, and experience, seize the opportunity to become one of us and apply today! Please apply via firstname.lastname@example.org by sending your Curriculum Vitae (CV) in English and the Job-Title as Subject.
Solaborate is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.