Mikkena is hiring a HR Manager!
At Mikkena, we believe a diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers.
We are looking for a HR who support talented and highly energized team of professionals, be responsible to recruit, support and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures. You will be responsible for creating and maintaining a positive, rewarding work and office environment, and contribute to making the company a better place to work.
We expect you to have knowledge of various HR functions. We want to see a committed and approachable individual and be impressed with your character and skills.
If you are passionate about HR and highly efficient, give us a chance to meet you!
- Proven working experience as HR Manager or other HR Executive
- People-oriented and results-driven
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics, and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
Life at Mikkena
Great connections start with great people. From engineers and project managers at Mikkena, we want the best new talent to help our business develop and grow. If our culture, diverse workforce and benefits sound like a good fit, then start your Mikkena journey today.
What will make your Mikkena journey look like?
Innovation only happens when staff are encouraged, inspired, and have room for their ideas to grow. We challenge our teams with Innovation & idea Days, support our diverse group through flexible working and encourage collaboration and authenticity in all we do.
Be seen. Be heard. Be you.
Diversity isn’t just who you hire: it’s how you hire, how you lead, and how you build understanding and awareness. At Mikkena, diversity is part of our DNA. We’re evolving our working and recruiting practices to make Mikkena a welcoming, safe and pioneering place for people of all genders, ethnicities, and backgrounds.
That flexible feeling
Flexible working enables our staff to be their best selves – at work and at home. From hours that fit around childcare and supporting relatives during the pandemic to having time for personal projects in the community, our flexible options put our people first.
For more, please visit: https://mikkena.com