Job Posting – Finance Manager
Initiative for Justice and Equality - INJECT
The non-for-profit organization “Initiative of Justice and Equality – INJECT” was established to empower women legally and to advocate institutions for the protection of social, economic and cultural rights of women. Rule of law, accountability, transparency, capacity building of law-and-order institutions, respect for human rights, empowerment of marginalized groups and raising social awareness are the areas where we contribute in order to achieve our vision.
INJECT was founded in 2018
For more information, please visit www.inject.org
The successful candidate will be a participative manager and will take charge of finance and budgeting of the organization. The Finance Manager will report to the Executive Director.
The Finance Manager will play a critical role in partnering with the management team in strategic decision making and operations as INJECT continues to grow.
- Analyze and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner; clearly communicate monthly and annual financial statements; collate financial reporting materials for all donor segments, and oversee all financial, project/program and grants accounting.
- Coordinate and lead the annual audit process, liaise with external auditors and assess any changes necessary.
- Oversee and lead annual budgeting and planning process in conjunction with the Executive Director; administer and review all financial plans and budgets; monitor progress and changes; and keep senior leadership team abreast of the organization’s financial status.
- Review bank accounts reconciliation.
- Manage organizational cash flow and forecasting.
- Implement a robust contracts management and financial management/ reporting system; ensure that the contract billing and collection schedule is adhered to and that financial data and cash flow are steady and support operational requirements.
- Update and implement all necessary INJECT policies and accounting practices; make suggestions for improvement of finance department’s overall policy and procedure manual.
- Effectively communicate and present the critical financial matters to Executive Director.
- Minimum of a BA, ideally with an MBA or related degree
- At least three to five years of overall professional experience; ideally three-plus years of non-profit financial and operations management experience
- The ideal candidate has experience of final responsibility for the quality and content of all financial data, reporting and audit coordination for either a division or significant program area in civil society financing
- Ability to translate financial concepts to – and to effectively collaborate with -- programmatic and fundraising colleagues who do not necessarily have finance backgrounds
- A track record in grants management
Please send you application at firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject of e-mail must read “Application for Finance Manger”. You should submit you applications until August 18th, 2021.
The organization office is located in Prishtina st.”Shaban Polluzha” nr 03.