Manaferra is growing! We were recently shortlisted as one of the Best Small SEO agencies and running one of the four best campaigns on both a European and Global level, and we want to expand our team!
Are you interested in joining the Manaferra team? We currently have two spots open for talented Content Marketing Specialists to help us deliver results to our clients. Our mission is to help businesses get more qualified traffic and conversions from search by solving people’s problems.
If you want a chance to enhance your career while helping businesses and the agency grow, you’ve come to the right place!
Perks for Kosovo residents include 80% health insurance, continued career progression, competitive compensation, work from home opportunities, holiday shut-down, yearly social events, flexible breaks, paid time off and a cozy office environment
We value individuals who are Trustful, Empathic, Transparent, Eager to learn & grow, and Committed to delivering results. We encourage everyone independent, accountable, and eager to make a difference to apply.
- Perform Content Audits to uncover potential issues and growing opportunities
- Research & craft Content Strategies, Calendars and Content Style Guides for our clients, as well as our own projects.
- Perform in-depth keyword research to identify the right topics/keywords to be used on content production
- Create Content Outlines/Briefs for content writers
- Develop and evaluate SEO-optimised content
- Managing the workflow and the content calendar, to deliver on time and quality.
- Write effective web copy for the purposes of marketing websites in diverse verticals
- Work closely with SEO/Link Building team to deliver high-end link acquisition campaigns
- Work closely with creatives to deliver high-end content visualisations
- Do whatever it takes to grow the search traffic & conversions of our clients
- Passion & drive for making a difference through content marketing
- Tech savvy/interest in the internet
- Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to form productive working relationships
- Strong project management skills, with ability to juggle multiple projects while still working effectively
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines, and work independently
- Close attention to detail, i.e. near perfect grammar, strong editing skills and an eye for good design
- Minimum of 1.5 years experience working in an agency or similar marketing environment
- Experience using Google Docs/Sheets/Slides tools
- Experience working with a remote team
June 30, 2021
Be creative and standout