Start your career in Digital Marketing and get hands-on training & experience from a premier global SEO agency.
Manaferra is looking for ambitious individuals to work with our experienced team of SEOs, content creators and link builders.
We currently have two spots open for Content Marketing Interns to help us create content marketing campaigns that help businesses get more qualified traffic and conversions from search, by solving people’s problems.
In this internship, you will learn to make data approachable, immersive and newsworthy. You’ll learn to use innovative techniques to manipulate data into a creative story that will grab the attention of journalists and readers.
You should have a basic understanding of how content marketing can help a business grow, as well as possess excellent communications skills, and be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
If you want a chance to enhance your career while helping people and the agency grow, you’ve come to the right place!
What You’ll Need
- You’re a creative individual who comes up with great ideas.
- You are an excellent writer who is also a design thinker.
- You have a keen news sense, strong data skills and a keen interest in analyzing data to write great stories.
- You have the skills for in-depth research and locating key sources of data that are useful to journalists and readers.
- You are eager to learn and grow.
- You have a basic understanding of SEO, Content Marketing and Link Building.
What You’ll Do
- Working alongside our content marketing and digital PR team to turn ideas into creative campaign assets, including undertaking research and writing copy.
- Assist in conducting statistical analyses, gathering and turning raw data into visual insights.
- Working independently to create long and short-form content for several different client projects in various industries.
- Conducting online research to ensure the content pieces are 100% original, with credible and relevant data.
- You have a minimum bachelor’s degree in Marketing
- Strong interest in digital marketing
- Personal projects or client case studies
This is a paid, full-time internship opportunity. Interns work 40 hours per week from 8 to 5 pm, for 3 months. Qualified interns will be offered a promotion to the Associate level, once the internship period is over. True to our TETEC values — on Day 1, our Interns are treated just like our full-time team members on Day 500.
December 15, 2021 Be creative and standout.
How to Apply?
Before filling out the application, please plan to upload the following information during the application process:
- Your resume/CV
- A short introduction/cover letter (show us THE BEST you got)
You can also send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All content internship candidate finalists will be required to complete a writing test.