For 2022/23 entry there will be up to 42 Chancellor's International Scholarships available to be awarded to the most outstanding International and EU PhD applicants. Awards made for entry in Autumn 2022 will include both of the following:
- The full payment of tuition fees
- A maintenance stipend in line with UKRI rates (provisional £15,609 for full time award holders in 2022/23, expected to be confirmed February 2022)
- A Research, Training and Supporting Grant (RTSG) of £5,000
- Length of funding: 3.5 years, unless you are already in your first year of study when you apply then the length of funding will be reduced accordingly.
- Applicants for a Chancellor's International Scholarship must also be applying for a PhD at the University of Warwick to begin in October 2022;
- Students currently enrolled on a PhD or MPhil/PhD at the University of Warwick may apply in their first year of registration only;
- Applicants must either be assessed as 'overseas' for fees purposes, but there are no other nationality criteria;
- Applicants may be from any discipline at Warwick.
- Scholarships cannot be deferred to the next academic year.
- The Application deadline for this year’s competition is 23:59pm (GMT) on 20 January 2022.
- All supporting documents (references and transcripts) must also be uploaded by 20 January 2022. Please consider this deadline when submitting your application and allow time to ensure all documents are submitted.
Please note no late applications will be accepted.