Position: Youth-Led Project Officer
Project: UNICEF Innovations Lab Kosovo
Application Deadline: 12 July 2020
Preferable starting Date: 20 July 2020
NGO Peer Educators Network (PEN) advertises a vacancy announcement for Youth-Led Project Officer for Innovations Lab Kosovo, a program of UNICEF implemented by PEN.
- Work closely with Programme Coordinator’s and Project Officers;
- Conduct monitoring and evaluation of Innovations Lab-supported youth-led projects in compliance with UNICEF’s established monitoring standards;
- Support the team to oversee a portfolio of youth-led projects from inception through implementation to conclusion;
- Provide support and guidance to programme participants on sustainability and revenue models, by following closely projects’ flow and activities;
- Assist in the preparation and implementation of Innovations Lab Workshops - mobilizing young people to participate in Innovations Lab Kosovo initiatives by conducting outreach activities in the form of mini-workshops;
- Assist in the preparation and implementation of Innovations Lab Workshops and Social events;
- Support the preparation and implementation of youth network activities;
- Contribute to the monitoring and documentation of the above, including the longitudinal monitoring of activities and participant outcomes;
- Contribute to maintaining collaborations and extending partnerships with relevant stakeholders.
- Relevant university degree, i.e., Social Studies,
- A minimum of 2 year of work experience in relevant fields,
- Highly motivated, takes initiative; is flexible and, works independently and as well as in teams;
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills; comfortable leading large groups
- Fluency in Albanian, both writen and spoken
- English is essential, both written and spoken; knowledge of Serbian is an
- Possession of driving license (Category B) is
Men and women are equally encouraged to apply for this position.
All interested candidates should send their CV, a letter of motivation and proving their list of references at this email: email@example.com the latest by 12.07.2020. When sending the application please add the subject line: “Youth-Led Project Officer “. Applicants who meet the qualification criteria, send all documents and are short listed will be notified for an interview.