Your responsibilities include, but aren’t limited to:
- Write efficient, readable and maintainable code.
- Create website layout/user interfaces by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Produce clean, semantic HTML and CSS, aiming for pixel perfection.
- Implement A/B Testing experiences for currently existing websites according to client requirements
- Implement custom tracking solutions using Google Analytics/Adobe Analytics.
- Maintain existing client websites by adding new features, publishing content, and fixing bugs.
For this role, we at least expect you to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, related field or equivalent training
- Preferably 3+ years of experience in web development projects
- Excellent understanding of programming concepts
- Excellent understanding of the web, HTTP request lifecycle, page rendering and DOM manipulation
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, in English and Albanian
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary
- Private Health Insurance
- Exciting work environment
- Fixed work schedule (no overtime)
- Working on interesting projects for global corporations
Want to join the like-minded people at Sogody? Let us know more about you and send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.