Service Centre Agent (m/f/x)
as of now – full-time – Pristina
a&o: we are simple, honest and always with a smile. Since our first opening in 2000 we are expanding Europe-wide, true to our mission EVERYONE CAN TRAVEL. With hostels in more than 20 cities we are by now Europe’s biggest hostel provider, making our mission a reality! In order to be recognisable, all our locations implement a standardised concept and are supported by our head office in Berlin and our service centre in Pristina/Kosovo.
Our teams are the core of a&o – to support these we are looking for Call Center Agent, Account Manager, Customer Service Agent, Customer Adviser, Telephone Operator and people who love customer contact/support and night shifts. Join our team in Pristina now!
- The Service Center and Reservation departments are your areas of activity
- You take care exclusively of inbound activities
- You process and coordinate reservation requests
- You advise and support our guests via telephone, e-mail; WhatsApp and LiveChat
- You will also work on the concerns of our guests in cross-team cooperation
- You support our reception with questions about reservations
- Our Service Center is manned 24/7 - so you have to work at night as well
- You love to interact with our clients
- You have warm appearance, as well as polite and client-centered manners
- You have entrepreneurial thinking, work independently, responsibly and reliably
- You have good comprehension, are stress resistant and enjoy working in a team
- You are willing to work in shifts or on weekends
- Your spoken and written German and English are very good (B1)
- An exciting, responsible job in one of the top-innovators amongst Hostel-providers is expecting you
- You can experience an team-oriented work-environment with loads of room for developing and implementing your own ideas and your personal growth
- Short decision-making-processes and open communication are a major benefit of your new working-context
- Vibrant, open and international corporate culture with flat hierarchies
- Enjoy attractive corporate benefits, including free accommodation in all a&o's and discounted leisure activities and events
- We support your personal development with trainings and language courses!
- Of course we provide drinks, fruit and vegetables on a daily basis
- Bonus for the period of employment – e.g. cash reward and extra holidays
Curious? We are very happy to receive your application (CV, cover letter, desired salary, earliest possible starting-date).