KODE Labs, headquartered in Detroit, Michigan is seeking to hire a Marketing & Sales Intern to join our dynamic team in Prishtina, Kosova, to work on some very exciting software development projects. Our mission is to give our clients the best experience possible, every day. To do that, we depend on our team of talented, ambitious people who share our passion for excellence.
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms
- Excellent knowledge of marketing & sales techniques
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Knowledge of analytical and design tools
- Creative mindset
- A degree in Management, Multimedia or a related field
- Additional training on social media and marketing, and background in technology are an advantage
- Monitor and post to various social media platforms and track metrics on engagement
- Write blogs and tell stories about KODE and our successes
- Analyzes analytics to measure the success of campaigns
- Understands the overall concept of the company, including the brand, customer, product goals, and services.
- Engages with customers or clients and provides service and/or sales.
- Learns and becomes proficient on internal software systems
- Assist marketing and sales team in defining marketing materials and creating performance reports
- Collaborate with design team to create marketing graphics for external follow ups
- Provide suggestions to management for improving customer experience on social platforms
- Stay current on industry and social media trends
WORKING LOCATIONS & ADDITIONAL INFO
- Location: Prishtina, Republic of Kosova
- Employment Status: Full-time paid internship for 5 months with possibility of full-time employment
- Other: Health insurance (covered after 4 months with company)
JOIN THE TEAM
KODE Labs is a real estate technology company founded in 2017 with a mission to change the way people, buildings and systems operate. Headquartered in Detroit, Michigan, we are a driving force behind the adoption of smart building technology. To scale our presence in Detroit and across the Nation, we depend on our team of talented, ambitious people who go above and beyond to create value for our clients.
When you join the KODE Labs team you can create your own career. Whether you have years of experience or are just starting, we help you realize your full potential and achieve your goals.
If KODE Labs sounds like the place for you, we’d love to hear your story, so please apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.