Name of Project: Program Management Consultant for Assessment and Supervision Services for the Public Access to Judicial Information Activity (Case Management Information System “CMIS”)
Application Deadline: Monday, September 7, 2020
Region: Europe (Eastern & Central)
Body: Details of post
- Advanced University Degree (Master’s) in Law or related field;
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field with additional 7 years of relevant experience may be accepted in lieu of the Master’s Degree requirement.
- At least 7 years of professional experience in the legal landscape of Kosovo;
- Excellent knowledge of Kosovo’s court system and experience with judicial data;
- Well-versed with requirements of data protection legislation, treatment of confidential information, and the right to access to public information;
- Training and capacity building experience in adult learning environments is desirable;
- Prior experience with women, vulnerable groups or minority cases and inclusion issues in the judicial system of Kosovo is highly desirable.
- Professional fluency in English, both written and spoken.
- Fluency in the local languages of Kosovo is a plus.
Duration: 110 day(s)