Would you like to contribute your experience in managing web application projects at Comitas? You don't feel like a boring, wooden formal team, you don't feel like the so-called 09/17? No? Neither do we. That's why we offer flexibility, different challenges, good employment conditions, informal corporate culture and a young, well-positioned and familiar team consisting of full stack developers, project managers and marketing & sales.
What you can expect from us:
Comitas sees itself as an agile software company, where the performance of each employee counts as much as the fun at work. Our employees act with a high degree of personal responsibility in their diverse field of activity. We do not rely on rigid hierarchies or structures but put our customers first.
The Comitas team treats each other with solidarity and reliability and makes sure that each employee can use his or her specific skills. We build on long-term, honest and direct cooperation.
If you feel comfortable in such a working environment, you should definitely read on!
Your responsibilities at Comitas are:
- The supervision of IT projects throughout the entire duration - from project definition to project completion with support. This includes planning, conception, controlling, coordination, implementation, testing and handover to the company.
- Contact person for our customers for all matters concerning the responsible projects.
- Ensuring that tasks are completed in a proper and timely manner by the entire project team.
- Responsibility for testing the new and adapted web applications. This includes the creation and execution of test cases (functional and business tests).
You are right with us if you:
- a qualified personality with several years of experience in leading IT projects or workstreams
- IT- Background in the area of web applications and databases - programming skills are an advantage.
- You are reliable and responsible, and you have high quality standards for your work and a quick mind.
- like to work in a structured and analytical way, think in a networked way and are able to manage several projects in parallel without any problems.
- are communicative and enjoy maintaining contact with customers and the team.
- speak and write good German and very good English.
The position can be filled immediately or by appointment.
Interested? Then we look forward to getting to know you!
Comitas is very easy to reach by car and foot. Our offices are located in Dragodan, across Comandante Marcos Restaurant (First Object – nr. 251)
Please apply directly to us. Unfortunately, applications from personnel service providers cannot be considered. If you have any questions, please contact Mendim Avdyli. We are looking forward to receiving your electronic and complete application at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Comitas Team