The Decentralisation and Municipal Support (DEMOS) is a Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC) project, co-financed by Sweden, Norway and implemented by HELVETAS Swiss Intercooperation-Kosovo.
Information Technology (IT) INTERN (3 positions)
- Undergraduate (final year of studies), recent graduates or graduate students in the field of
- Good knowledge of working with Browser (Chrome, IE, etc);
- Familiar with data collectionand analysis;
- Good analytical, oral communications and writing skills;
- Understanding of local government in Kosovo would be considered as an advantage;
- Strong familiarity with Excel is preferred;
- Fluency in English and Albanian.
- Prior experience is welcomed, but not required.
Duties and responsibilities
The interns will work closely with the DEMOS project officers and Ministry of Local Government (MLG) officials on Municipal Performance Management System (PMS) and Municipal Performance Grant (MPG). She/he is expected to work minimum 3 days per week with both teams in the above activities. The main foreseen tasks will be the following:
- Assist the municipal officials in using the Electronic system of the Performance Management
- Provide technical and professional assistance for data entry in the system;
- Provide explanations to municipal officials regarding the use of the system;
- To evaluate the efficiency of data recording;
- To develop activities in the field of IT for the needs of the MLG;
- To report to the supervisor on the work done on all findings.
The intern will be based in the HELVETAS Office and MLG in Pristina.
Starting date contract: Mid December 2020 or upon agreement. The initial contract will be valid for six months, renewable subject to satisfactory performance.
Please send your CV (indicating phone number) until latest 07 December 2020, 16:00 CET by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only short-listed candidates may be invited for an interview.