Invitation for Bids (IFB)
- Education System Improvement Project
- Loan / Credit Number: IDA Credit 57260
- IFB Title: Developing Student and School Registries, Enhancement of current Education Management Information System, Development of Matura Registration Module
- IFB Number: ICB No. 1.1.8/G-ICB/ESIP
This Invitation for Bids (IFB) follows the General Procurement Notice (GPN) for this project that appeared in Development Business, issue no. May, 2016.
The Government of Kosovo has received a World Bank credit for the implementation of the Education Systems Improvement Project (ESIP), and intends to apply part of the proceeds of this loan to payments under the agreement(s) resulting from this IFB:
Developing Student and School Registries, Enhancement of current Education Management Information System, Development of Matura Registration Module
The Ministry of Education, Science, Technology and Innovation of Republic of Kosovo (RK) serves as the implementing agency for the project and now invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders for Developing Student and School Registries, Enhancement of current Education Management Information System, Development of Matura Registration Module
Bidding will be conducted using the International Competitive Bidding (ICB) procedures specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits and is open to all Bidders from eligible source countries as defined in the Guidelines that meet the following minimum qualification criteria:
- Min 10 years’ experience in operating in the field of software development;
- Min 5 years’ experience in installation, implementation and roll-out of nation-wide, multi-level, multi-site software solution in the role contractor or subcontractor;
- Min 2 successfully implemented contracts involving the development, installation, and provision of technical support for information systems of similar functional and technical characteristics and of comparable scale in the last 10 years. The similarity shall be based on the physical size, complexity, methods/technology and other characteristics as described in Section VI “Technical Requirements”.
- The Bidder or its designated subcontractor shall have warranty service center or must submit as a part of Preliminary Project Plan the detailed for setting up such warranty service center in Kosovo, to provide warranty services and technical support on the terms as indicated in Section VI “Technical Requirements”.
- Bidders must provide written proof that they have been in their current form of business for at least five (5) years.
- The Bidder shall submit the independent financial auditor’s report of the available two last years;
- Minimum average annual turnover as total certified payments received for contracts in progress or completed, within the last 3 years (i.e. 2017, 2018 and 2019) for the successful bidder shall be Euro 400,000.00.
Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from Ministry of Education, Science, Technology and Innovation and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below from 08:00- 16:00 local time on all working days, starting with 02 June 2020.
A complete set of bidding documents in English may be obtained free of charge starting from 02 June 2020 by interested Bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below.
Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 14:00 local time on Tuesday 14 July 2020. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of not less than 3,000.00 EUR. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below immediately after the deadline for bid submission.
The attention of prospective Bidders is drawn to (i) the fact that they will be required to certify in their bids that all software is either covered by a valid license or was produced by the Bidder and (ii) that violations are considered fraud, which is, among other remedies, punishable by potential blacklisting from participation in future World Bank-financed procurement.
Procurement office- ESIP Project
Telephone: +381 38 200 20 111
Ministry of Education, Science, Technology and Innovation
Office number 309, Ministry Building
St. Agim Ramadani, n.n