EU Support to the Kosovo Competition Authority and the State Aid Commission
Job published date: Monday, July 20, 2020
Application Deadline: Thursday, July 23, 2020
Region: Europe (Eastern & Central)
Body: Details of post
Competition expert for Market Study for the Kosovo Competition Authority (KCA) of the Banking and Financial Services market in Kosovo
Description of post: Market Study for the Kosovo Competition Authority (KCA) of the Banking and Financial Services market in Kosovo
Qualifications: SHORT-TERM EXPERT A (Study Coordinator)
A Master Degree in Law, Economics or another appropriate field or an additional 5 years of general professional experience in addition to the years required below.
Years professional experience:
Minimum 5 years, but preferably 8 years, general professional experience with competition law and policy and/or the operations of banking and financial services markets.
Specific experience related to this assignment:
- Specific experience in competition market assessments and studies;
- Experience in Government co-operation and excellent communication skills;
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
- Computer literacy;
- Good knowledge of legislation, policies, institutional functioning and best practices in the field of competition policy;
- Practical experience in providing technical assistance for approximation of the EU acquis in EU Member States and/or Candidate/European Neighbourhood/ Balkan region Countries;
- Working experience within a competition authority or a Banking/Financial Services regulatory body would be an advantage.