The Ministry of Economy and Environment (MEE) / Kosovo Digital Economy Project (KODE) now invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders for Hardware and utilities for National Research Network (NREN), which includes the establishment an NREN Data Center with Hybrid Cloud Solution and related operational infrastructure which connect Higher Education Institutions’ campuses in Kosovo to enable them to use applications and services.
Bidding will be conducted through international competitive procurement using a Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” dated July 2016, revised November 2017 (“Procurement Regulations”), and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from the Ministry of Economy and Environment (MEE) / Kosovo Digital Economy Project (KODE), respectively bidding documents in the English language may be obtained by interested Bidders upon the submission of a written request (e-mail) to the address below.
- Mr. Luan Asllani,
- E-mail: email@example.com
Other relevant information:
- The tender document will be sent by e-mail.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before October 14, 2020.
- Electronic Bidding will not be permitted.
- Late Bids will be rejected.
- Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below on October 14, 2020 at 14.00h Kosovo time.