Name of Project: Program Management Consultant for Assessment and Supervision Services for the Public Access to Judicial Information Activity (Case Management Information System “CMIS”)
Application Deadline: Monday, September 7, 2020
Region: Europe (Eastern & Central)
Body: Details of post
- Advanced University Degree (Master’s) preferably in Change Management, Human Resource Management, Public Administration, Education/Training or relevant fields;
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field with additional 5 years of relevant experience may be accepted in lieu of the Master’s Degree requirement;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in justice or public administration related capacity building.
- At least 2 similar assignments in conducting organizational or institutional assessments; preferably in the justice/judicial sector;
- Demonstrated experience in capacity building, curriculum development, developing creative approaches to institutional capacity development;
- Demonstrated experience with capacity building and training on gender and inclusion;
- Field experience in supporting civil society organizations, governance, public administration, justice/legal sector with assignments related to access to judicial information; highly preferably in Kosovo;
- Proven experience in the use of capacity building methodologies and adapting these to specific situational needs (flexible adult learning);
- Professional fluency in English, both written and spoken;
- Fluency in the local languages of Kosovo is a plus.
Duration: 80 day(s)