- Job Title: Business & System Analyst
- Location: Information Technology Department
- Open Date: 05.08.2020
- Closing Date: 19.08.2020
- Language Requirements: English
We are looking for a business and system analyst to implement and improve our IT systems. You will analyse system requirements and address any relevant problems. You will also perform standard testing and provide solutions to ensure high levels of performance. As a business and system analyst, you will be joining a team of engineers and developers who are passionate about new IT systems, software development and different programming languages. If you are also interested in discovering and implementing new features, we would like to meet you. Ultimately, you should be able to translate our bank business needs into new high-quality IT systems.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Analyses business requirements / change requests / business processes in the bank. Making recommendations and approvals for solutions or improvements that can be achieved and attained through new technology or alternative uses of existing technology.
- Takes the lead for new demands and sub-projects and drive the topic from initial request until successful rollout.
- Supports the business lines in the definition of new IT project requirements and change requests to existing IT systems.
- Collaborates with IT team and developers to produce systems.
- Supports test case design and definition of acceptance criteria.
- Supports the development and quality assurance team during implementation and testing phase.
- Supports in technical go-live of new functionalities.
- Contributes to functional documentation and operational concepts.• Assists in troubleshooting of software application issues and incidents.
- Stays up-to-date with current technologies and technical developments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or a related IT field.
- Candidate should have minimum 4 years of working experience in software/system development or system implementation.
- Very good knowledge of databases such as Oracle and MS SQL Server.
- Good knowledge of Web services and APIs Integrations.
- Experience in technology problem-solving and/or system analysis in the banking industry is an advantage.
- Very good knowledge of English.
- Team player, service orientation, high level of commitment and motivation.
- Analytical, result-oriented and structured way of working.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply via this link: https://bkt-ks.com/bkt/burimet-njerezore/mundesi-punesimi/. For any problems contact email@example.com.
All applications will be treated with the highest confidentiality. Only candidates that meet our criteria will be notified.