FINCA is an American Financial Institution operating in Eurasia, the Middle East, Africa and Latin America, serving over 2.3 million clients, announces:
BRANCH MANAGER - MITROVICË
We are looking for talented Branch Managers to assign and direct all work performance in the branch and to supervise all areas of operations. Branch Managers will manage staff, foster a positive environment and ensure customer satisfaction and proper branch operations.
- Direct all operational aspects of the branch including sales, customer service, human resources and administration
- Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective business development opportunities
- Develop business plans and meet branch objectives
- Bring out the best of branch's personnel by providing training, coaching, development and motivation
- Stay abreast of competing markets and report on market movement and penetration
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Proven management experience
- Results driven and customer focused
- Good understanding and knowledge of local market
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent command of English language
- Leadership and human resources management skills
- University Degree in Economics or in a related field Driving license
Please send your CV and a motivation letter to the e-mail address: email@example.com or apply online through website www.fincakosovo.org. The title should state the position of the job and the place. Applications submitted in other forms are not considered. Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
The application deadline is until 10.11.2020.