We are actively looking for someone who can join our dynamic and fast-growing technology company. As a Azure Cloud DevOps Engineer, he/she will manage the Azure SaaS cloud environment, handle the build & release process, and oversee code management. This includes designing a new code deployment process, automation, enhancing our ability to monitor within Azure, and troubleshooting issues that arise.
We are looking for someone who can focus and collaborate, who is dedicated to excellence and can successfully grow within the organization.
- Design, implement, manage and support Azure application infrastructure (SaaS, Database, Storage). This also includes continuous integration, deployment and build scripting and management.
- Write application deployment automation using industry standard deployment and configuration tools. Scripted automation of deployments via Azure Dev Ops (TFS) / Deployment pipelines.
- Design and maintain a release management strategy supporting an always-on 24/7 environment with a focus on performance and scalability.
- System troubleshooting and problem solving across multiple platforms (dev/test/prod)
- Implement and stay abreast of Cloud and DevOps industry best practices and tooling. Evaluates new cloud technologies and makes substantiated recommendations for improvement.
- Support development teams in technical questions of continuous integration/continuous delivery, delivery organizations.
- Copy production database to staging environments;
- Set up new environments for specific needs in Azure;
- Automates environment creation, testing, and software deployments;
- Manage code branching and merging process within TFS.
- Participate in after-hours upgrades and troubleshooting activities, as required.
Education, Experience, Skills and Abilities Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent education and experience.
- 5 years or greater as a DevOps or System Administrator (Azure preferred)
- 5 years experience with configuration management tools
- Knowledge of Azure SaaS architecture and services (web apps, Azure database, Azure logic apps, storage services, cloud security, monitoring, Microsoft App Insights, Microsoft Azure Log Analytics, PowerShell).
- Understanding of troubleshooting web-based applications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, Azure DevOps (TFS) preferred
- Experience with Azure DevOps and Pipelines and configuration management tools
- Experience with Docker and Docker Swarm
- Working knowledge of one DB`s SQL Server, MongoDB, Elastic Search
- General CI/CD implementation experiences;
- Understanding around build pipelines, preferably between Azure DevOps (TFS) and Azure.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work both collaboratively and autonomously in a virtual work environment
- Ability to work in an ever-changing environment across multiple organizational departments, ability to connect the dots and make decisions on your own feet.
- Detail oriented, team player with an ability to work with minimal direction and exercise sound judgement
- Handle off-hours work, including releases and emergencies
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills and willingness to “dive deep”
- We are located at the center of Pristina
- Work Schedule: 9:00AM - 5:00PM
- Working Days: Mon-Fri
- Competitive Salary
- Great Health Insurance Plan
We offer a fast-paced environment that is perfect for people who love seeing their work make a big difference in a large audience.
Work with a great experienced team and grow together.
Possibility to travel across the world.
Start Date: ASAP
Type: Full Time
If you possess the required attitude, skills, and experience, seize the opportunity to become one of us and apply today! Please apply via email@example.com by sending your Curriculum Vitae (in English) and the Job-Title as Subject.
Solaborate is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.